All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA black man praised by white America-George Washington Carver (1864-1943) was an amaly in his own time. Now available in paperback, this choice selection of Carver's writings reveals the human side of the famous black scientist, as well as the forces that shaped his creative genius.
- Author BiographyGary R. Kremer, a professor of history at Lincoln University from 1972 to 1988, now serves as Missouri's State Archivist and is a member of the history faculty at William Woods College in Fulton, Missouri. He is also the atuhor James Milton Turner and the Promise of America The Public Life of a Post-Civil War Black Leader (University of Missouri Press).
- PublisherUniversity of Missouri Press
- Date of Publication28/02/1991
- SubjectBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationMissouri
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Missouri Press
- Content Notetables, index
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byGary R. Kremer
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.