All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeorges Florovsky was a major Russian intellectual and Orthodox churchman, a pioneer leader in the modern ecumenical movement who is w recognized as the most profound Orthodox theologian of the 20th century. This book offers: an account of his life, by Andrew Blane; essays and analyses of Florovsky's thought, by Marc Raeff and George Williams; a bibliography of Florovsky's work; and descriptions of the deposits of Father Florovsky's papers in the library collections of Princton University and St Vladimir's Seminary. It is intended as a research tool and also provides a comprehensive assessment of Florovsky, accessible to the general reader.
- Author(s)Andrew Blane
- PublisherSt Vladimir's Seminary Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/09/1994
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationCrestwood, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Vladimir's Seminary Press,U.S.
- Content Notebibliog
- Weight680 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.