All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe Georgetown Journal of International Affairs is the official publication of the Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University. Each issue of the journal provides readers with a diverse array of timely, peer-reviewed content penned by top policymakers, business leaders, and academic luminaries. The theme of this issue will be a look at the United Nations past, present, and future, to commemorate its 70th anniversary. The secondary theme will be global development.
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Weight499 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAngela Ribaudo,Michael Fox
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.