All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers key issues related to Geospatial Semantic Web, including geospatial web services for spatial data interoperability; geospatial ontology for semantic interoperability; ontology creation, sharing, and integration; querying kwledge and information from heterogeneous data source; interfaces for Geospatial Semantic Web, VGI (Volunteered Geographic Information) and Geospatial Semantic Web; challenges of Geospatial Semantic Web; and development of Geospatial Semantic Web applications. This book also describes state-of-the-art techlogies that attempt to solve these problems such as WFS, WMS, RDF, OWL and GeoSPARQL and demonstrates how to use the Geospatial Semantic Web techlogies to solve practical real-world problems such as spatial data interoperability.
- Author BiographyChuanrong Zhang is currently an associate professor at University of Connecticut and holds a joint appointment with Department of Geography and the Center for Environmental Sciences and Engineering (CESE). She received her PhD degree in GIS from University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee in 2004. She has several years of working experience in computer companies. Her current research interests include Internet GIS, spatial statistics, and applications of these techniques in natural resource and environmental management. Tian Zhao obtained his Ph.D. degree in Computer Science from Purdue University in 2002. He is currently an associate professor at University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. His research interests include programming languages, type systems, program analysis, parallel programming, Geospatial Semantic Web, and GIS. Weidong Li is currently a professor in geospatial information engineering at Huazhong Agricultural University, and also a research professor at University of Connecticut. He received a Master's degree in computer science from Marquette University and obtained a PhD degree in soil and water science in 1995 from China Agricultural University. His research interest is focused on geostatistics, Internet GIS, and geoinformatics for natural resource management.
- Author(s)Chuanrong Zhang,Tian Zhao,Weidong Li
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication04/11/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note77 black & white illustrations, 41 colour illustrations, 7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight320 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.