All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis book aims to provide a single record of current research status, techlogies and applications of geospatial techniques in various fields around the world. The objective of the proposed book is to provide state of the art information to academics, researchers and industry practitioners who are involved or interested in the study, use, design and development of advanced and emerging geospatial techlogies around the world with ultimate aim to empower individuals and organizations in building competencies for exploiting the opportunities of the kwledge society. This book offers theoretical perspective and practical solutions to graduate students, researchers, practitioners and professionals working in the areas of remote sensing, GIS/geovisualization and geomatics. This book will be also suitable as a supplement reference book for graduate-level students in Geospatial Sciences and Engineering.
- Date of Publication29/09/2011
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note45 black & white illustrations, 30 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight659 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byA. L. Ramanathan,Jay Krishna Thakur,M. Bala Krishna Prasad,Sudhir Kumar Singh,Wolfgang Gossel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.