All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in 2002, the first edition of Geostatistical Reservoir Modeling brought the practice of petroleum geostatistics into a coherent framework, focusing on tools, techniques, examples, and guidance. It emphasized the interaction between geophysicists, geologists, and engineers, and was received well by professionals, academics, and both graduate and undergraduate students. In this revised second edition, Deutsch collaborates with co-author Michael Pyrcz to provide a full update on the latest tools, methods, practice, and research in the field of petroleum Geostatistics. Key geostatistical concepts such as integration of production data, scale-up, and cosimulation receive greater attention, and new topics like model checking, multiple point simulation, and production data integration are included in detail. Geostatistical methods are extensively illustrated through enhanced schematics, work flows and examples. A greater number of examples also are included, such as the integration of a single geostatistical study developed from data analysis and cleaning to post-processing, ranking and flow simulation. New methods, which have developed in the field since the publication of the first edition, are discussed, such as models for integration of diverse data sources, surface-based, advanced object-based, event-based and multiple point-based simulation, and spatial boot-strap.
- Author BiographyClayton Deutsch is a professor in the School of Mining and Petroleum Engineering, in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at the University of Alberta. Michael Pyrcz is a Research Scientist at Chevron Energy Technology Company.
- Author(s)Clayton V. Deutsch,Michael J. Pyrcz
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication19/06/2014
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note323 illustrations
- Weight1190 g
- Width194 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.