All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionGeostatistics is expanding very fast: concept- and technique-wise. Keeping in view the importance of the subject, it was thought appropriate to bring out the second edition of this book. In this process, Chapter I has been expanded In Chapter 2, incorporating more details on sampling and sampling designs. a section on simulation has been introduced with emphasis on Monte-Carlo simulation with worked out examples. In Chapter 5, a procedure to compute variogram in the case of irregular grid has been outlined. Mir modifications have been made in all other chapters. A new chapter on Introduction to Advanced Geostatistics has been introduced with discussions on universal kriging, disjunctive kriging, conditional simulation and median polish kriging. Review Questions are given at the end of each chapter to facilitate a better understanding of the subject by the student/practitioner. The software codes are put in a CD for convenience of the students/practitoner of geostatistics. A few additions have been made in the bibliography making it more exhaustive. This contains references to the concepts and methods presented, in-depth treatment of related topics and possible extensions. My grateful thanks are due to Dr. B.S. Saini, Principal, Guru Nanak Engg. College, Hyderabad for very helpful support. I hope that this edition will be a welcome one.
- Author(s)Sarma.D. D.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note80 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight544 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.