All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.27
About this product
- DescriptionGerbil, age zero, has a question: where do parents come from? Specifically, she wants to kw about her mother. Who is this vessel in which she resides, and why does it seem like her mother isn't up for the task of parenthood? The book raises questions about the condition, execution, and absurdities of motherhood. It is a new look at the family dynamic through the eyes of the unborn, a baby on the brink of being thrust into a life she would rather witness from the outside -- or from the inside her mother's womb.
- Author(s)D. M. Bryan
- PublisherNeWest Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdmonton
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintNeWest Press
- Weight292 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.