Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionPractically other artist today is as internationally acclaimed as Gerhard Richter. After relocating to Western Germany in the early 1960s, he began to interpret his new environment visually by creating large paintings which were based on photographs. Today, the image of a whole era can be found in the collection of these works, as well as the unexpected revival of history painting in modern times.
- Author BiographyOrtrud Westheider is director of the Bucerius Kunst Forum, an exhibit hall in Hamburg, where Michael Philipp is curator.
- Author(s)Michael Philipp,Ortrud Westheider
- PublisherHirmer Verlag
- Date of Publication29/08/2011
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHirmer Verlag
- Content Note222 illustrations 167 in colour
- Weight1290 g
- Width225 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.