All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.48
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $43.72Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.94
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
About this product
- DescriptionGeriatric anesthesia is a rapidly growing and evolving field and this is the major revision of a classic anesthesia reference. The last few years have seen significant advancements and important new modalities for addressing the needs of an aging population. The editors of this second edition are uniquely situated to put together a text highlighting both essential kwledge and recent breakthroughs of importance to all who work with the elderly. This edition easily maintains the high standard for quality scholarship and useful material set by the first.
- Author BiographyJeffrey H. Silverstein, MD, is Professor, Department of Anesthesiology, Surgery, and Geriatrics and Adult Development at Mount Sinai School of Medicine. G. Alex Rooke, MD, PhD, is Professor, Department of Anesthesiology, University of Washington and the Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care System. J.G. Reves, MD, is Vice President for Medical Affairs and Dean, College of Medicine, Department of Anesthesiology, Medical University of South Carolina. Charles H. McLeskey, MD, is in private practice in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/08/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note141 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight2340 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAlec Rooke,Charles H. McLeskey,J.G. Reves,Jeffrey Silverstein
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.