All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.16
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe Geriatric Dosage Handbook, 21st edition, is a valuable resource for healthcare providers facing the challenges of appropriate medication use in older adults. This handbook follows a dictionary-like format, with brand and generic drug names alphabetically organized and cross-referenced. Mographs feature geriatric-sensitive information, including drug interactions and drug closing in the elderly, in adults, and in patients with renal and/or hepatic impairment. They also include the latest Beers Criteria (2015 update) for risk assessment of drugs to avoid or use with caution in older adults. Endorsed by the American Pharmacist Association (APhA), the Geriatric Dosage Handbook is the choice of many leading clinicians to help improve medication safety and enhance patient care among the geriatric population. Includes: 1029 Total Drug Mographs; 40 Fields of Information per Mograph; More than 130 Appendix Pages.
- Author(s)Todd P. Semla
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationHudson, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Edition Statement21st edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.