All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnlock the riddle of speaking and interacting in German German Demystified provides you with a solid foundation for building conversation skills in that language. You can go at your own pace as you are guided through the fundamentals of communicating in German. Organized around everyday themes such as meeting people, making plans, and talking on the phone each chapter features an in-depth dialog presented both in the book and on the audio, coverage of essential communication skills (such as asking a question or making comparisons), review of key grammar points, and written and verbal activities to reinforce new communication skills.
- Author BiographyEd Swick taught German for 30 years. He is the author of several books on German and ESL such as Practice Makes Perfect: German Pronouns and Prepositions and German Demystified (McGraw-Hill).
- Author(s)Ed Swick
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- LanguageEnglish, German
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleDemystified
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight442 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 2 CD-Audios
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.