All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver 100 works by Max Beckmann, Heinrich Campendonk, Erich Heckel, Franz M. Jansen, Ernst Ludwig Kirchner, Cesar Klein, Kathe Kollwitz, Georg Mathey, Edvard Munch, Wilhelm Rudolph, Arthur Segal, Jakob Steinhardt, Georg Tappert, Ines Wetzel, and others. Distorted, stylized forms embody revolutionary mood of the early 20th century. Introduction. Captions. Notes on artists.
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication31/10/1998
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleDover Fine Art, History of Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note105ill.
- Weight476 g
- Width285 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byShane Weller
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.