CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis study compares the presentation of certain basic themes in the society vels of Fontane with the intensified portrayal of very similar themes in the works of Keyserling. It points to the ascendancy from Fontane to Keyserling, reflected in the more extreme expression and increased sharpness of social criticism as this genre enters the twentieth century.
- Author(s)Richard A. Koc
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/12/1982
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 542
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight370 g
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.