Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionWittlinger takes a fresh look at German national identity in the 21st century and shows that it has undergone considerable changes since unification in 1990. Due to the external pressures of the post-cold war world and recent domestic developments, Germany has re-emerged as a nation which is less hesitant to assert its national interest.
- Author BiographyRUTH WITTLINGER is Senior Lecturer in Politics, School of Government and International Affairs, University of Durham, UK. She has published widely on post-unification Germany, European integration, British perceptions of Germany and the Germans and politics and literature.
- Author(s)Ruth Wittlinger
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleNew Perspectives in German Political Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight380 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.