Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a historical narrative to tell the story of interwar German reparations - the debates, controversies and diplomacy surrounding the issue from the 1919 Paris peace conference to the abandonment of reparations at the Lausanne Conference in 1932.
- Author BiographyLEONARD GOMES is a retired academic, he previously was a Reader in International Economics. He taught on a variety of economics courses at undergraduate and graduate levels, specialising in international economics. His main area of research lies in international economics and history of economic thought.
- Author(s)Leonard Gomes
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/04/2010
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight460 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.