All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionIn Germany - The Tides of Power, Michael Balfour sets out to explain the factors which have shaped the German social, political and ecomic character. Tracing the movement of power from the Middle Ages onwards, he seeks to lead the reader to an understanding of modern Germany - why Germany precipitated, and lost, two major wars this century; how the astonishing growth of wealth over the last half-century was achieved; the meaning behind the recent unification of Germany. As German ecomic expansion continues into the 1990's, Professor Balfour discusses the power held by this techlogically advanced nation - and considers the acceptance of this power by the rest of the world.
- Author(s)Michael Balfour
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/08/1992
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 map
- Weight590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.