All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $97.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume hours Helmut Rittstieg (1939-2002), who was Professor of Public Law at the University of Hamburg from 1976 to 2002. The essays remember a scholar who was an advocate for mirities, a pioneer for the thougtful and a comrade of the brave ( Den Minderheiten ein Fursprecher, den Nachdenklichen ein Vordenker, den Mutigen ein Mitstreiter, Gerhard Strate). The contributions adress subjects to which Helmut Rittstieg contributed from an academic and a poltical perspective. These include migration, refugee and nationality law which were shaped by Rittstiegs work. In addition, issues of property law, European, international and transnational ecomic law are discussed. The volume also contains presonal memories of Helmut Rittstieg.
- PublisherNomos Verlagsgesellschaft
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintNomos Verlagsgesellschaft
- Weight957 g
- Edited byMatthias Reuss,Professor of Public Law and International Law Markus Krajewski,Tarik Tabbara
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.