Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.07Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of Gestalt therapy articles published in Voices from 1969 to 1989. This book is divided into four major themes such as: Gestalt Theory , Gestalt Practice , Gestalt Training and Criticism and Rejoinders .
- Author(s)Edward W.L. Smith
- PublisherGestalt Journal Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/10/2003
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHighland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGestalt Journal Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight529 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.