All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionIt's time to take your business to the next level. Eileen Sharp and Vic Hightower were frustrated. After years of profitable, predictable growth, Swan Services was in a rut. Meetings were called and discussions held, but few decisions were made and even less got done. People were pointing fingers and assigning blame, but thing happened to solve Swan's mounting problems. It felt as though they were working harder than ever but with less impact. The company Eileen and Vic had founded and built for 10 years was a different place. Their story is t unusual, and the challenges they were facing are common--and solvable. Get A Grip tells the story of how Swan Services resolves its issues by implementing the Entrepreneurial Operating System(R). With the help of EOS, Eileen, Vic, and their leadership team learn to develop and commit to a clear vision, establish focus, build discipline, and create a healthier and more cohesive team. The story of Swan Services is a fable, but the Entrepreneurial Operating System(R), a complete entrepreneurial toolkit, is very real and has helped thousands of businesses worldwide. With characters and situations created from collective business experiences and stories, Get A Grip is a fable that will ring true for entrepreneurial leaders the world over and guide them to get their companies on track.
- Author BiographyGino Wickman's passion is helping people get what they want from their businesses. To fulfill that passion, Wickman created the Entrepreneurial Operating System(R) (EOS), a holistic system that, when implemented in an organization, helps leaders run better businesses, get better control, have better life balance, and gain more traction--with the entire organization advancing together as a healthy, functional, and cohesive team. Wickman spends most of his time as an EOS Implementer, working hands-on with the leadership teams of entrepreneurial companies to help them fully implement EOS in their organizations. He is the founder of EOS Worldwide, a growing organization of successful entrepreneurs from a variety of business backgrounds collaborating as certified EOS Implementers to help people throughout the world to experience all the organizational and personal benefits of implementing EOS. He also delivers workshops and keynote addresses. The product of an entrepreneurial household, Mike Paton has spent much of his 30-year career helping hundreds of entrepreneurs get what they want from their businesses. He ran or helped run four entrepreneurial companies before discovering the Entrepreneurial Operating System(R) (EOS). Drawn to its simple, timeless concepts and practical, real-world tools, Paton quickly decided to devote himself to helping other business owners and leaders master this complete way of operating an entrepreneurial organization. Since then he's conducted more than 400 full-day EOS sessions for the leadership teams of more than 60 companies, and has helped thousands more business leaders clarify, simplify, and achieve their vision by delivering dynamic keynote talks and interactive workshops.
- Author(s)Gino Wickman,Mike Paton
- PublisherBenBella Books
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationDallas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBenBella Books
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight428 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.