All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionGet ahead! SPECIALTIES OSCEs and Data Interpretation is an invaluable revision tool for all medical students preparing for final exams. * Detailed scenarios covering obstetrics, gynaecology, paediatrics and psychiatry ensure thorough preparation for these examinations * Each scenario contains a complete mark scheme and accompanying detailed explanations for a full understanding of revision needs * Also includes abrmal findings, ensuring candidates are fully prepared beyond standard revision Written by an author team with extensive experience in the examination, this book, along with its companion volume on surgery and medicine, is the essential revision guide for undergraduate clinical examinations.
- Author BiographyAuthors: Nadeem Hasan, BM BCh, MA (Cantab), MSc, MFPH, DRCOG, specialty registrar in public health, London, UK Caroline Watson, BM BCh, MA (Oxon), MRCP, specialty registrar in haematology, Oxford, UK Joyee Basu, BM BCh, MA (Oxon), MRCP, specialty registrar in cardiology, Oxford, UK Series Editor: Saran Shantikumar, BA, BSc, MBChB, MRCS, academic clinical fellow in public health, University of Warwick, UK
- Author(s)Caroline Watson,Holly Sitsapesan,Joyee Basu,Nadeem Hassan,Saran Shantikumar
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/07/2015
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGet Ahead!
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Arnold
- Content Note98 black & white tables
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.