All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionFully updated, this new edition of the successful Get ahead! SURGERY 100 EMQs for Finals provides invaluable revision for all medical students preparing for their final examinations. Co-written by Saran Shantikumar, series editor for the Get ahead! series, this book covers the entire syllabus in a clear and comprehensive style, building on the strengths of the first edition to provide reliable and effective revision practice to help achieve success in final exams. The second edition has been completely updated according to current curriculum, and the questions are written in a style similar to the Medical Schools Council Assessment Alliance (MSCAA) bank. Get ahead! SURGERY 100 EMQs for Finals is a helpful resource for medical students preparing for their exams.
- Author BiographyJames Wigley, MBBS, BSc, MRCS, AFHEA, University Hospital Southampton, UK Saran Shantikumar, MRCS, British Heart Foundation Fellow, Bristol Heart Institute, UK
- Author(s)James Wigley,Saran Shantikumar
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/2014
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGet Ahead!
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Weight478 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.