All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.57
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.74
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.61
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.37
- AU $13.47Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $7.51Trending at AU $12.30
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.92
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a patient is too tired, weak, or sick to speak for himself, a picture's worth a thousand words. These beautifully illustrated cards in a flip book format for the bedside or tray-table cover 18 common communication needs in English and Spanish.It contains clever cue cards that feature a variety of animal and human characters and cards that help communicate basic ideas to caregivers at home or in the hospital. It is useful for the millions of people newly diagsed with cancer and in treatment each year, and their loved ones and anyone who has difficulty speaking for whatever reason. It is also field tested with patients and their caregivers and serves as a helpful and practical gift! It helps introduce humour into the day.
- Author BiographyBonnie Gordon-Lucas is a freelance illustrator who began her career in New York s advertising agencies and animation design studios. Her illustrations have appeared in nine children s books.
- PublisherAmerican Cancer Society
- Date of Publication15/06/2008
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationAtlanta
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Cancer Society
- Content Notefully illustrated
- Weight118 g
- Width126 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.