All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionWould you like to lose fat, get fit, energize your body, and feel healthy-and still keep your day job? You can! The Get Fit, Lean program will transform your body while fitting into your busy schedule. Breaking health and fitness down to their essentials, it lays out a functional approach that's divided into three sections: nutrition, cardiovascular exercise, and resistance training. Easy to follow, this guide offers time-efficient, practical methods that anyone can incorporate into his or her life and start seeing and feeling the results. In his midforties, author J. D. Griffin found himself overweight and suffering from low self-esteem. But then he undertook a twelve-week body transformation challenge, at the end of which he'd lost thirty five pounds of fat, gained lean muscle, and developed a fit body to be proud of. Five years later, he still maintains his fit, lean body and has helped numerous people change their lives through his transformation program. Regardless of age, weight, gender, or busy schedule, Get Fit, Lean and Keep Your Day Job will help you transform your body and feel great. Get started today!
- Author BiographyJ. D. Griffin is not your typical fitness guru. A successful businessman, he holds a BS from Eastern Illinois University and an MBA from the College of William & Mary. On top of his full-time job, he's also an involved father of two, which includes being an assistant football coach and a Boy Scout leader. Several years ago, he successfully transformed his body through a unique process he dubbed the Get Fit, Lean program. Now, after maintaining his refined body for five years and sharing his techniques with friends and family, he's finally written the detailed, practical guide, Get Fit, Lean and Keep Your Day Job. J. D. Griffin is a financial markets professional, certified fitness nutrition coach and men's physique competitor currently living in the San Francisco Bay area.
- Author(s)J D Griffin
- PublisherGriffin Books
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGriffin Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited bySteve Welch
- Photographer(s)Rich Frye
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.