All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.37Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionHow can a small business owner best position their business to be found on the Internet? By using local search marketing. Google, Yahoo and Bing all allow a business to list their unique information. Business owners who kw how to complete and optimize these local business listings will see their search engine positions improve dramatically. Using Local Search Secrets Exposed you will be able to; claim your local business listing, create a local business listing optimized for findability, use reviews to help maintain and boost your ranking in the search engines, include photos and videos in your listing and incorporate your brand identity improve visibility. Today's marketplace is so crowded you have to stand out from the pack. A successful business today requires a real web presence. If your customers can't find you on the web, how can they be expected to find you on the street? You CAN be the leader of the pack following the simple steps in this book.
- Author BiographyRichard Geasey has a more than 25 years experience in high technology, international trade development and small business consulting. Richard's career has run the gamut from Army officer to high technology business development to inventor of the world's only Internet BBQ. Based in Seattle, he now is focused on working with local businesses and writing books on SEO, social media, and local search. His workshops and seminars are highly regarded and filled with business owners eager to learn the ropes of Internet based marketing.
- Author(s)Richard Geasey
- Date of Publication11/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.