All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe sea - cold, wet and unforgiving. The perfect place to dump shit products, moronic people and crap pop culture. Man buns? Get in the sea. Tripadvisor contributors? In you go. Cereal cafes? SEA. And how about the Beard Bib, water sommeliers, real people playing Quidditch, dating apps, Bluetooth gloves and Shoreditch? Then there's waterproof suits, juicing, early Christmas, dog yoga, drones, Dubai and Greg Wallace? Fuck. It's never ending. Something must be done. Buy this book. Or you kw what you can do . . .
- Author BiographyAndy Dawson has written for an array of newspapers and magazines over the past two decades, some of which no longer exist. Get In The Sea! is his fourth book, if you include the two that he co-wrote with Monkey from the PG tips adverts.
- Author(s)Andy Dawson
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintMichael Joseph Ltd
- Weight390 g
- Width141 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.