All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $23.24
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
About this product
- DescriptionIs it okay to want to be married? Is there anythinga woman who has never been marriedcan do to make marriage more likely?Candice Watters gives women permission to want Christian marriage, encourages them to believe it's possible, and supplies the tools to get there despite our post-marriage culture. Get Married includes the author's personal journey from singleness to marriage as well as a biblical perspective on marriage. Itshows how living intentionally is the key to marrying well. Get Married is a fresh and hopeful perspective that empowerssinglewomen to prayt onlyfor their friends, parents, and churches, but themen who are (or could be) part of their lives.
- Author BiographySTEVE and CANDICE WATTERS met at Regent University while earning Master s Degrees in Public Policy. Marrying shortly after graduation, they moved to Colorado to work at Focus on the Family. Steve grew up in Washington, NC and Candice grew up in Toledo, OH and so the West was a great place to help them leave and cleave.Today, the Watterses live in Louisville, KY where Steve serves as vice president for communications at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. He is also working on his M.A. in family discipleship. Steve and Candice speak, write and feed their blog, www.FamilyMaking.com, as they're able.They spend a lot of our time enjoying, guiding, serving and being stretched by their four children: Harrison, Zoe, Churchill and Teddy.The Watterses founded Boundless.org webzine for Focus in 1998. Candice served as the Boundless editor for four years until leaving in 2002 to be a full-time mom, doing a little freelance writing and editing on the side. Candice is the author of Get Married: What Women Can Do to Help It Happen (Moody, 2008). Together Steve and Candice wrote Start Your Family: Inspiration for Having Babies (Moody, 2009).
- Author(s)Candice Watters
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.