All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe way this author understands it, the initial coming of Christ will happen early in the night segment of the Day of the Lord long before it dawns (the seven-year Tribulation period). This is His first coming, which is an Open Door Return in That Night (Matt. 25:10; Rev. 3:10). The second coming of Christ, t the traditional Second Coming, is His Closed Door Return in That Night, sometime after the Great Tribulation begins at mid-trib (Matt. 25:10; Luke 12:36; James 5:9; Rev. 3:20). Both returns will be Jewish Bridegroom returns at the doors (Matt. 24:33). His third coming will be the glorious traditional Second Coming with all His saints (1 Thess. 3:13; Jude V. 14), or at the Second Coming dawn when Christ the Daystar is the first light after the seven-year night (2 Pet. 1:19)! Now the question is, are there any Scriptures to back this up? You bet-tons! The Midnight Cry in the Parable of the Ten Virgins (Matt. 25:6) symbolizes the beginning of a new day-namely, the Day of the Lord in That Night-which is the Day of Redemption (Eph. 4:30)-which is the Day of Jesus Christ (Philip. 1:6, 10)-which is the Day of Christ (2 Cor. 2:16; 2 Thess. 2:2-3)-which is the Day of the Lord Jesus (1 Cor. 5:5; 2 Cor. 1:14)- which is the Day of the Lord Jesus Christ (1 Cor. 1:7-8)-which is the Lord's Day (Rev. 1:10)-which is the Day of the Lord which comes as a thief in the night (1 Thess. 5:2; 2 Pet. 3:10). In sum, it is the Day that Christians are to see approaching (Heb. 10:25), lest the Day come unawares (Luke 21:34).Thus, the book name: Get Ready, which addresses the issues of Christianity, while mixing the understanding of end-time events with sound doctrine and biblical preparedness. Simply put, if the entire Church were to go up in an at once pre-trib Rapture (pre-night), or an at once automatic redemption at the traditional Second Coming, why then the command to pray always-to escape all these things that are coming upon the world (Luke 21:34 36)? Moreover, why then the many outright commands to watch (Matt. 24:40 51, 25:13; Mark 13:33 37; Luke 12:36, 38, 40, 17:34; 1 Thess. 5:6; 1 Pet. 4:7; 1 John 2:28; Rev. 3:3, 16:15.)? On this te, if the chapter division is removed between 1st Thessalonians 4 & 5, we don't see a pre-trib Rapture, but a return of Christ in the night segment of the Day of the Lord, which in that passage Paul describes as beginning with birth pangs as does the seven-year Tribulation (also, see Matt. 24:8). Additionally, we immediately behold the times and seasons, and in suit we are told to watch (1 Thess. 5:6 8), and this, in the night segment of the Day of the Lord before it dawns (Mark 13:33-37; 2 Pet. 1:19). Biblical watching is to put on faith that works by love (1 Thess. 5:6-8). Indeed, there is a partial Summer Harvest for the prepared in the Body of Christ (Matt. 24:32 33). Speaking of the Summer Harvest, the Early and Latter Rains in the New Testament are symbolic of the Holy Spirit preparing His people for the last days (James 5:7). The Early Rain, as we can verify in any Bible Concordance, was Israel's seed-time rain (November-December). The Latter Rain, which can also be verified in this manner, was Israel's March-April rain in the last preparation for the Spring-Summer Harvest (partial)- times and seasons. Times represents the three returns of Christ, and the seasons represent the same-the Summer Harvest, the Fall Harvest and the gleaning of the Second Coming. Obviously, there is more than one time, more than one season. Altogether, these are the times of restitution (Acts 3:21). Get Ready details the Lord's initial Bridegroom Return(s), and the how of recognizing the Day of our Redemption when it starts. Moreover, Get Ready addresses the seven letters to the churches, appropriately applying them to today's end-time Church.
- Author BiographyRobert Harris was born in Denver, Colorado, to Irish and Italian parents; he grew up in Colorado Springs and Pueblo, Colorado. For most of his adult life, he was in the Food & Beverage industry in Nevada as a bartender and waiter. His second book is, Get Ready. The title and cover reflects the need for preparedness for the Lord's return. Robert Harris is the President and Founder of MidnightMinistries.com, an Internet Ministry. Robert still hails from Nevada, and considers himself a lay-person, or better yet, just an everyday Christian. Being self-taught, Robert enjoys doctrine and theology, and this outwardly shows in his work featuring an in-depth discussion of the end-times. Presently, Robert is a businessperson, owning his own business, NBI, a Nevada Paralegal Firm specializing in incorporations nationwide. Adapted by Robert C. Harris; Get Ready is a major revision of Midnight's Cry, and it displays an in-depth look at prophecy theories; specifically any at-once redemption, whether it be the Pre-trib Rapture or Second Coming Only Teachings. Get Ready is in three parts. Part I, A More Sure Word of Prophecy, detailing its night segment and the dawning of the Day of the Lord-our Day of Redemption; In Part II, The Doctrine, which evaluates Calvin Theology in-depth, introducing and identifying the Father's Holy Commandment, which this author stresses is a faith commandment of unparalleled importance. Part III of Get Ready features Seven Timely Letters, and makes plain the messages to seven divisions of the end-time Church.
- Author(s)Robert C Harris
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.