All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionBefore you dream of crossing oceans, join Lin and Larry on board Taleisin in Fremantle Australia as they demonstrate gear storage for offshore voyaging, dinghy choices, life-raft storage, storm trysails and other valuable hints to help you prepare. Then voyage along with them on a classic tradewind passage across the Indian Ocean toward Africa, with stops at Cocos (Keeling) atoll, the quiet island of Rodriques and the remote. French colony of Reunion. Weather planning, landfall considertions, windvanes, sail choices, crew comfort are only a few of the subjects covered. Shot in Fremantle, at sea and in Capetown, South Africa, this DVD program incorporates the best of their highly praised videos, Voyaging, and Cruising Coral Seas. Views of life on board will keep even armchair sailors highly entertained.Robert Keeley, Editor of Cruising Helmsman Magazine and an avid voyager himself said of these programs, This is the voice of experience speaking. People will t buy these programs to be caught up in the scenery; it is about useful information, and there is shortage of that.
- Author(s)Larry Pardey,Lin Pardy
- PublisherParadise Cay Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- FormatDVD video
- SubjectWater Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParadise Cay Publications
- Weight91 g
- Width135 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.