Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionDo you love to organize? Have you dreamed of running your own business? You can do both and earn a great salary too! Get Rich Organizing will: Provide you with the kwledge and skills you need to become a successful professional organizer business owner. Help you cut out months or even years of anying mistakes and learning curves, because you need to make money immediately. Show you how to position yourself to attract your ideal client. Instruct you on how to clearly communicate your value and how to charge for your valuable services. Teach you new organizing skills and techniques to work with a variety of client types. Provide you with legal, insurance, and tax information to get you started in the right business entity for you and understand the protection your business needs. Provide you with proven processes and systems to organize others and transfer organizing skills. Move you to action with recommended exercises and actions found at the end of the chapters.
- Author(s)Anne Blumer
- PublisherSolutionsforyou, Inc.
- Date of Publication25/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSolutionsforyou, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.