All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen travelling, do you want to journey off the English-speaking path, meet people and speak German easily? This great value double course pack contains twenty common scenarios plus culture and travel advice. Learn the German you need for:-introductions-talking about yourself and your family-eating out-asking for directions-taking public transport and renting a car-asking for directions-shopping -making arrangements and booking a hotel-eating out-and much more.You'll progress in your understanding by working out language patterns for yourself, personalize your German with interactive role-plays and perfect your pronunciation to sound more natural.This beginner German course contains two MP3 CDs. You can download the audio files on these discs from your computer to your MP3 player or play them in an MP3 CD player. Also included is a handy phrasebook and a PDF coursebook for reading and writing practice.Get Talking and Keep Talking German Pack maps to A1 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for languages.Rely on Teach Yourself, trusted by language learners for over 75 years.
- Author BiographyPaul Coggle has taught German to students at all levels from beginner to postgraduate. Heiner Schenke is a native speaker of German. He currently teaches German at Westminster University.
- Author(s)Heiner Schenke,Paul Coggle
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight154 g
- Width155 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time414
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Save on Audio Books
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.50
- AU $13.67Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.18
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $17.69
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.32
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.30
- AU $30.76Trending at AU $35.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.