All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen travelling, do you want to journey off the English-speaking path, meet people and speak Portuguese easily? This great value double course pack contains twenty common scenarios plus culture and travel advice. Learn the Portuguese you need for: -getting to kw people -going shopping -asking for directions and local information -taking public transport -booking a table and eating out -being ill and going to the chemist's -and much more. You'll progress in your understanding by working out language patterns for yourself, personalize your Portuguese with interactive role-plays and perfect your pronunciation to sound more natural. This beginner Portuguese course contains two MP3 CDs. You can download the audio files on these discs from your computer to your MP3 player or play them in an MP3 CD player. Also included is a handy phrasebook and a PDF coursebook for reading and writing practice. Get Talking and Keep Talking Portuguese Pack maps to A1 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for languages. Rely on Teach Yourself, trusted by language learners for over 75 years.
- Author BiographySue Tyson-Ward has lived, worked and studied in Portugal, and has taught Portuguese for over 15 years. She is a widely published language course author and a keen promoter of all things relating to the Portuguese-speaking world.
- Author(s)Sue Tyson-Ward
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication25/07/2014
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight156 g
- Width136 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time507
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.42Trending at AU $24.52
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.74
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.62
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $14.72
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $24.42
- AU $39.98Trending at AU $46.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.