All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.57
- AU $44.58Trending at AU $48.05
- AU $22.81Trending at AU $28.22
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $48.53
- AU $13.34Trending at AU $24.90
About this product
- DescriptionWhen travelling, do you want to journey off the English-speaking path, meet people and speak Russian easily? This great value double course pack contains twenty common scenarios plus culture and travel advice. Learn the Russian you need for: -introductions, talking about yourself -eating out -finding your way around and using transport -shopping -socialising -discussing where to go today and booking an excursion -and much more. You'll progress in your understanding by working out language patterns for yourself, personalize your Russian with interactive role-plays and perfect your pronunciation to sound more natural. This beginner Russian course contains two MP3 CDs. You can download the audio files on these discs from your computer to your MP3 player or play them in an MP3 CD player. Also included is a handy phrasebook and a PDF coursebook for reading and writing practice. Get Talking and Keep Talking Russian Pack maps to A1 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for languages. Rely on Teach Yourself, trusted by language learners for over 75 years.
- Author BiographyRachel Farmer, a trainer in cross-cultural skills, studied Russian at the University of Birmingham and taught for many years in schools, colleges, prisons...anywhere she could inspire an interest in Russian language and culture.
- Author(s)Rachel Farmer
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight160 g
- Width137 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time425
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.