All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe financial services world is changing. Techlogy is enabling an automated approach to investing that should bring down the cost of commodity services. No longer do you have to fund the lifestyle of a broker or advisor to have him tell you how to diversify or where to find the next investment that cant be missed. This book will provide the tools for calculators that tell you most of what you need to kw; from how much insurance you need to have to how you should diversify. The book will help readers with the following: * Understand what you have * Plan your long-term goals * Start to save (maximizing your 401k) * Reduce debt * Run your Monte Carlo Simulation * Determine the appropriate asset allocation * Set up your auto-rebalancing and periodically (annually, perhaps) re-examining your asset allocation to account for globalization * Deploy the asset mix through low cost, tax-efficient strategies * Look at it once per year This book will provide a better understanding of your investment decisions. But, we all cant be do-it-yourselfers. Advisors serve as an important resource for consumers when they are both capable and understand their duty to serve you, the customer, first. To complement their moral station, they must have the skills to deliver appropriate advice. The book, much like the company Steve founded, will simplify standards for consumers and audit advisors to those standards.
- Author BiographySteven D. Lockshin is the founder and former CEO of Convergent Wealth Advisors, one of the nation's leading wealth management firms, providing investors with objective advice, flexible investment solutions, and transparency. He helped pioneer the open architecture approach to investing and was an early adopter of asset allocation strategies for high-net-worth clients.
- Author(s)Steven D. Lockshin
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/10/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width129 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.