All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore the many options available to get the money you need for your business Whether your business is a new start-up, an established company attempting to grow, or somewhere in between, Get Your Business Funded gives you the full range of options for raising capital in today's challenging ecomy. Covering everything from bank loans to angel investors to equity financing to more urthodox methods, this complete guide uses clear, easy-to-understand language to explain each approach. * Divided into two sections: Sources and Funding and What You Need to Kw * Explains such urthodox financing sources as peer-to-peer lending, online grants, business plan competitions, and the friends and family plan * Reveals untapped funding streams available through the government * Follows on the success of the author's previous work The Small Business Bible Pick up this reader-friendly guide and discover the many ways you can Get Your Business Funded right w.
- Author BiographySteven D. Strauss, often called the country's leading small business expert, is an internationally recognized author, lawyer, and speaker. His column in USATODAY.com is one of the most highly syndicated business columns in the world. The author of fifteen books, including The Small Business Bible, he is also the President of The Strauss Group, Inc. For more information, visit www.MrAllBiz.com.
- Author(s)Steven D. Strauss
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/07/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight324 g
- Width154 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.34
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.