All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most powerful forces in the universe is hope--the happy and confident anticipation that something good is going to happen. Regardless of where one is in life, it is impossible to live successfully and to the fullest without hope. With GET YOUR HOPES UP! Joyce will help readers achieve a lasting sense of hope, built on their faith in God. Hope is only as strong as its source. This book will help readers avoid misplacing their trust in unreliable things and help them ground their hope steadfastly in God for limitless joy and possibilities for their lives. As Joyce explains, Without hope in God, there isn't much you can do, but with Hope in God, there isn't much you can't do.
- Author BiographyJOYCE MEYER is a #1 <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author and one of the world's leading practical Bible teachers. <i>Enjoying Everyday Life</i> airs daily on hundreds of television networks and radio stations worldwide. Joyce has written nearly 100 inspirational books. Bestsellers include <i>God Is Not Mad at You; Making Good Habits, Breaking Bad Habits; Living Beyond Your Feelings; Power Thoughts; Battlefield of the Mind;</i> and <i>The Confident Woman. </i>Joyce travels extensively, holding conferences throughout the year, speaking to thousands around the world.
- Author(s)Joyce Meyer
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication12/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight159 g
- Width135 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.