Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.86Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes practical worksheets, and weekly log sheets for work and community placements. On completing this workbook, students will have learned how to: recognise the different ways in which job vacancies are advertised; apply for a job by letter, phone or email; complete an application form; create a word processed curriculum vitae; and, prepare and participate in job interviews. It can be used as log book for TYO and LCVP work and social placements. It can also be used for full three years of senior cycle and into third level.
- Author BiographySeamus McEvoy, MBA CDipAF, Grad MII, is Head of the Careers Advisory and Work Placement Service in University College, Cork, a role which has given him a unique insight into the dynamics of the job-seeking process from both the employers' and job seekers' perspective. He recently published a book about what Irish graduates do on completion of their third level courses, What Do Irish Graduates Do?.
- Author(s)Seamus McEvoy
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintGill & Macmillan Ltd
- Weight334 g
- Width219 mm
- Height277 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.