All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionSince 2002, AnnaMaria Bliven has worked real jobs online as a Mystery Shopper, Writer, Editor, College Teacher, Tutor, Customer Service Rep, Corporate Travel Consultant and Faculty Evaluator. Over the years I learned what it takes to get these jobs and to help you do the same, I compiled information and wrote this book so you too can get a real job working online. Amidst all the scams for online business opportunities are legitimate job positions working for legitimate companies and corporations. Job positions in industries such as Customer Service, Data Entry, Educators, Nurses, Physicians, Medical Coding, Transcription, Translators, Interpreters, Artists, Writers, Computer techlogists, jobs for Teens/College students and people with background/credit issues are plentiful. This book lists the companies (by industry) and their websites for easy retrieval to read the job descriptions, the qualifications and then apply for them. People t skilled in these industries are invited to apply for micro tasks, online jurors, search evaluators, website and mobile sites user ability testing, and more. Get this book and start working right away!
- Author BiographyAnnaMaria Bliven is The Prosperity Princess because of the way she has prospered greatly from her work online. Since 2002 she has worked in many different capacities ranging from part time independent contractor to full time employee with benefits. She has spent countless hours researching as many online jobs as possible for people in many different industries. She also discovered that there are many jobs outside of industry jobs for people who are disabled, have criminal and credit challenges, teens/college students and folks just needing to make some extra money. AnnaMaria's passion is to see people's lives changed for the better as a result of earning income and prosper.
- Author(s)Annamaria Bliven
- Date of Publication07/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.