All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to learn how to predict the scores of NFL games in a thoughtful and time-tested way? Do you want to kw who is going to win and by how much? Now you can! In the Get In and Win Pro Football Playbook, the author, a Wall Street veteran and lifelong sports fan, teaches sports fans how to compile Score Sheets and Value Ratings - both of which are original strategies (based on proven investment practices) that reveal the winning pro football information that's hidden in plain sight so you can predict NFL scores and get in on the action too. And should you choose to use this information to place a sports bet, the Get In and Win Pro Football Playbook will show you how to bet smart. By doing so, you won't win all the time - one does - but you will win far more often than you lose. After reading and applying the Get In and Win methods to predict NFL scores and place winning wagers, you will begin to see the NFL through the eyes of the league's top players, coaches and general managers. Armed with the invative and insightful Get In and Win perspective, you will never view what is happening on the gridiron the same way again.
- Author BiographyWilliam O. Hall, III is a professional money manager and lifelong sports fan. An experienced Wall Street veteran, Bill specializes in simplifying investment solutions so they can be easily understood and implemented. He has the unique ability to identify profitable opportunities across global markets using powerful mathematical principles and time-tested financial models. Bill is the President of a global wealth management firm and holds the following professional designations: Chartered Financial Analyst(R); Certified Public Accountant; and, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER(TM).
- Author(s)William O Hall III
- PublisherBookworm Sports
- Date of Publication13/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBookworm Sports
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight153 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.