Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWith over 400 BMAT practice questions and explanations, this book constitutes an ideal preparation tool for the BMAT in 2012 (2013 entry), helping candidates save time, retain focus and optimise their score. The book offers a substantial amount of material to practice all three sections of the BMAT and helps candidates familiarise themselves with the various styles of questions they may encounter at the exam and all the potential traps that can be laid by the examiners. The overwhelming range of exercises that it contains will enable all BMAT candidates to refine and optimise their technique to answer questions under strict time constraints. This book replicates the breadth and depth of the different types of questions that can be asked in the live BMAT test and the spectrum of difficulties that it covers (from rmal to stretching), which makes it an ideal preparation tool for all those who want to achieve a high score and maximise their chances of getting into the medical school or veterinary school of their choice.
- Author BiographyLydia Campbell is a qualified doctor, with personal experience of the BMAT. She has worked closely with dozens of past BMAT candidates and official examiners to produce a book of quality which will prove invaluable practice to all candidates. Olivier Picard is a communication specialist, and head of ISC Medical, a company specialising in the coaching and tutoring of medical school applicants and qualified doctors. As well as being co-author and editor this book, he is also the co-author of the UK's leading books for UKCAT preparation (600 UKCAT Practice Questions) and medical school interviews.
- Author(s)Lydia Campbell,Olivier Picard
- PublisherISC Medical
- Date of Publication15/07/2011
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISC Medical
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight415 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.