All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA vegan cookbook for the 21st century, with an emphasis on holistic living and whole food ingredients. Jae Steele is a registered holistic nutritionist, who has worked as a vegan baker and organic farmer. Her life experiences, and her love of unprocessed, unrefined foods are at the heart of Get It Ripe, which t only features simple but delicious animal-free recipes, but advice and information on various aspects of vegan holistic living, including cleansing and detox programmes, yoga and meditation, ethical consumerism and connections between mind, body and spirit.
- Author Biographyjae steele is a registered holistic nutritionist whose first vegan cookbook was Get It Ripe (Arsenal, 2008). She also runs the popular vegan blog ?Domestic Affair.?
- Author(s)Jae Steele
- PublisherArsenal Pulp Press
- Date of Publication07/03/2008
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintArsenal Pulp Press
- Content Note16
- Weight628 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.