All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $61.22Trending at AU $69.47
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
- AU $37.91Trending at AU $41.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book isn't like other cycling books. It's t designed to help you shave seconds off your time trial, help you corner like a pro, or eat like an Olympic athlete. It's t trying to get you into racing, r make you the next Tour de France rider What it will do is show you how to choose the right bike, what to wear, how to cycle safely so that you will feel confident making cycling part of your everyday life and how to keep your bike going. But as well as this, you will learn how to use the bike as a fitness and wellness tool - to make you slimmer, fitter, healthier and altogether happier. You'll feel better about yourself and have more energy throughout the day, increase your productivity, happiness and reduce stress.
- Author BiographyHannah Reynolds has been editor of the Fitness section of Cycling Weekly magazine for over 10 years. In 2006 she launched Health and Fitness for Cyclists (now Cycling Fitness), a quarterly training manual that includes training plans and nutrition, training and technique advice. Robert Hicks has spent the last four years working as a health and fitness writer for Cycling Weekly, Cycling Fitness and Cycling Active covering topics from riding techniques, to nutrition, psychology and physiology. He cycles for the enjoyment of it, regularly attending sportives throughout the summer. Rebecca Charlton has worked as a cycling journalist in online, print and broadcast media for eight years. She is Assistant Editor on Cycling Active magazine also writing fitness, features, news and technical articles for Cycling Weekly, Cycling Active and Cycling Fitness magazines. They are the authors of Fitter, Further, Faster published by Bloomsbury in spring 2013.
- Author(s)Hannah Reynolds,Rebecca Charlton,Robert Hicks
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Sport
- Content NoteColour photos and illustrations
- Weight473 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.