All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionIn addition to extensively revised chapters on the audition process and how to build a repertoire book, this guide also features updated chapters on headshots, resumes, and cover letters; voice training techniques from Matthew Edward; advice from musical director Joey Chancey; and a foreword by casting director Joy Dewing. Aimed at professionals as well as young artists, this second edition of Get the Callback is a must-have for both seasoned and aspiring musical theatre performers.
- Author BiographyJonathan Flom is associate professor of Musical Theatre at Shenandoah Conservatory of Shenandoah University (Winchester, VA). He is the author of Get the Callback: The Art of Auditioning for Musical Theatre (Scarecrow, 2009) and Act Like It's Your Business: Branding and Marketing Strategies for Actors (Scarecrow, 2013).
- Author(s)Jonathan Flom
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/05/2016
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note11 black & white halftones, 9 colour illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width159 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.