All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the book that single women have been waiting for! Written by the hottest dating coach on the scene, Matthew Hussey, it offers clear, honest and practical advice for women on how to find their ideal man - and, importantly, how to keep him. Using simple steps, Matthew guides us through the complex maze of dating and shows us just how to find the guy, get the guy and keep the guy. Through his work as a peak performance coach, Matthew has gained unparalleled access into what makes guys tick when it comes to women. He is w using this 'insider information' to advise women who have been unsuccessful in their quest for a lasting relationship with the right man. His Get the Guy coaching events are hugely successful and the glowing testimonials he receives from those he has helped to find love just go to show that his advice really does work. In Get the Guy , Matthew shares his dating secrets and provides women with the toolkit they need to approach men, and to create and maintain relationships. Along the way, he explodes some commonly held myths about what it is that guys really want, shares strategies on how women can take control of their dating destinies and empowers them to go out there and find an exhilarating, adventurous love life.
- Author BiographyMatthew Hussey is regarded as an international guru on the dating scene. Having started out as a peak performance coach, in 2008, Matthew formed his Get the Guy company, focusing exclusively on relationships and aimed solely at women. The brand has established Matthew as one of the leading experts in the field of human attraction. He has had countless positive features written about his work in the Independent, the Sun, OK!, Men's Health, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Elle, Fabulous, the London Metro and the Evening Standard. He has also featured on ITV's This Morning, GMTV, the BBC3 series Undercover Princess and has been resident expert on MTV's Plain Jane, which has been shown in 60 territories.
- Author(s)Matthew Hussey
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Weight323 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $23.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.