Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionGain the confidence you need to land an interview and perform well in the job you want. Whether you are a college senior stressed about finding your first job, or a young professional tired of the unfulfilling work you are doing daily, this book will show you it is t that hard to get the job you want. Using Personal Branding tactics to improve the image your name conveys, hiring managers will see you as an obvious choice. This book will help you discover the work you find fulfilling and show you how to set yourself up for career success. The book is packed with tips to make your career success possible! Simple questions to easily reveal your Personal Brand. Tactics for recovering from a negative online image. Websites you need to be present on to standout to a hiring manager. How to get your name to rank on search engines like Google. What a company's brand can teach you about Personal Branding How to score an unadvertised job thus eliminating the competitive hiring process. How to build strong habits that will help you achieve massive career success. The best way to use time off to grow your personal value to an employer. Eight exercises that act as a blueprint to Personal Branding Why punish yourself doing something you don't enjoy? Craft the career you want today!
- Author BiographyJason is a passionate marketer who has discovered that his own career fulfillment comes from helping others. He shows clients how to find their personal path to a career that fits who they are, not just what they know. His interest in Personal Branding comes from a belief that you can be successful if you understand yourself and know how you want to be viewed. He specifically shows young professionals how to recognize their value to effectively market themselves in any industry!
- Author(s)Jason Byer
- PublisherBookpatch Llcns
- Date of Publication13/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBookpatch Llcns
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.