All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title allows you to look at the features in your trusty sewing machine in a completely new light and discover how practical functions and stitch settings can become creative goldmines. A mixture of feature spreads that burst with tips, ideas, tricks, inspirations, and creative projects covering everything from applique and quilting to using scrap fabric for sewing that's a bit more 'off-piste'. The flexible 'dip-into' format makes for a highly accessible and inspirational product - funky page layouts hold a wealth of must-kw bite-size information. It is a 'go-to' book that will be referred to again and again for sewing techniques and inspiration, even as the same reader's confidence and skills grow.
- Author BiographyMarion Elliott is an artist and designer working in a variety of media, mainly fabric and paper. She has written many craft books and has an exceptional talent for finding a quirky and smart approach to crafts. Currently designing and making textile items for Liberty and designing projects for various magazines including Sew Hip and Sew, she also sells her work on Etsy and Folksy. Marion lives in Ludlow, Shropshire.
- Author(s)Marion Elliot
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication29/04/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Out-of-print date03/09/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations, unspecified
- Weight567 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.