All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores both the theoretical and practical underpinnings of integrated conservation and development. It synthesizes existing experience to better inform conservationists and decision makers of the role ICDPs play in conservation and management and analyzes their successes and shortcomings.
- Author BiographyThomas O. McShane is senior conservation advisor to WWF International. He is coauthor of The Myth of Wild Africa: Conservation Without Illusion. Michael P. Wells is an independent conservation consultant and has published more than thirty articles and books on the environment and sustainable development, including People and Parks: Linking Protected Areas and Local Communities.
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication07/07/2004
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleBiology and Resource Management Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note26 illus
- Weight726 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byMichael P. Wells,Thomas O. McShane
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.