All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $81.39Trending at AU $83.63
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
About this product
- DescriptionPupil-focused material allows independent learning and progress at individual rates. For the more able, extension materials are provided. A learning unit structure provides maximum flexibility in the classroom, with suggested lesson plans for n-IT specialists. Targets at the start of each unit of work are reviewed at the end for complete consolidation. Schemes of work facilitate planned delivery across timetabled ICT and subject-related lessons. Three differentiated skills books work in parallel to cater for a broad ability range throughout Years 7-11.
- Author(s)Alison Page,Tristram Shepard
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication05/10/1999
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNelson Thornes Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations col. ports.
- Weight424 g
- Width220 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeAge 11-14yrs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.