All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAther extraordinary business fable from the New York Times bestselling author Patrick Lencioni<p>Written in the same dynamic style as his previous bestsellers including The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, Lencioni illustrates the principles of inspiring client loyalty through a fascinating business fable. He explains the theory of vulnerability in depth and presents concrete steps for putting it to work in any organization. The story follows a small consulting firm, Lighthouse Partners, which often beats out big-name competitors for top clients. One such competitor buys out Lighthouse and learns important lessons about what it means to provide value to its clients. * Offers a key resource for gaining competitive advantage in tough times * Shows why the quality of vulnerability is so important in business * Includes ideas for inspiring customer and client loyalty * Written by the highly successful consultant and business writer Patrick Lencioni<p>This new book in the popular Lencioni series shows what it takes to gain a real and lasting competitive edge.
- Author BiographyPatrick Lencioni is a New York Times best-selling business author of eight books including The Five Dysfunctions of a Team and The Three Signs of a Miserable Job. As president and founder of The Table Group, Pat has consulted to CEOs and leadership teams in organizations ranging from Fortune 500 companies and start-ups to churches and non-profits. In addition to his books, Pat and his work have been featured in publications like Harvard Business Review, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, BusinessWeek, and USA Today. To learn more about Patrick Lencioni and his other books and services - including his newsletter - please visit www.tablegroup.com.
- Author(s)Patrick M. Lencioni
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/05/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleJ-B Lencioni Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight390 g
- Width145 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.68Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.