All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow utterly humiliating it must be for you, being attracted to the bare feet of ather man. So coarse, so muscular, so sweaty -- and these are the things that turn you on? Is that what you fantasize about? Dragging your tongue slowly up a hipster boy's naked soles? Putting a frat boy's plump raw toes in your mouth so you can suck all of the flavor right out of them? Being dominated by the sandal-clad footflesh of a mere 20-something man in the comfort of his own apartment? Of course, we haven't even gotten to the tickling yet. Or the edging. In fact, you haven't even begun to realize what deep trouble you're in -- or maybe you have, judging by the tent that's forming in your pants right w ... Completing a trilogy that started with HOW TO BE A TICKLE SLAVE (hailed as an instant classic by the Big Tickle Blog) and continued on with the acclaimed MY, WHAT TICKLISH FEET YOU HAVE, James T. Medak brings you ather devious collection of fetish erotica in the form of GETTING OFF ON THE WRONG FOOT, his most devious, ambitious set of freaky fetish tales to date. Kidnappings, forced foot worship (on both ends), an absolutely merciless level of tickle torture and the most diabolical edging you can imagine are all wrapped up in Medak's latest tempting tome, featuring two brand new stories that have never been seen anywhere else, including The Market, a story so epic in scope it takes up over half the book. You'll te in the first few pages that a requirement to reading this book is that you do so without shoes or socks on, because that in itself is its own form of submission -- and guess what, boy? You're about to submit to deepest, most secret fantasies you've ever, ever had ...
- Author BiographyJames T. Medak is a celebrated erotica author living in Chicago, having previously written HOW TO BE A TICKLE SLAVE (which was hailed as an instant classic by the Big Tickle Blog ) and MY, WHAT TICKLISH FEET YOU HAVE. Medak has appeared at various fetish events in Chicago, and can be followed on Twitter @JamesTMedak
- Author(s)James T Medak
- PublisherJtm Services Inc.
- Date of Publication22/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJtm Services Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $95.16
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.57
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.